Don’t sideline that seminar, make it a webinar!
COVID-19 has forced the cancellation and postponement of numerous upcoming events, leaving many organizers in a lurch. Rescheduling may be an option for some, but many events are time-sensitive, imperative or not conducive for moving to the future. It’s not easy reorganizing, but that’s where Brix Studios can help.
Brix Studio's virtual conference production team has over 25 years of event management experience and expertise to help you seamlessly convert your in-person meeting, seminar or conference to a virtual platform, preserving your members’ health and safety in an interactive and engaging environment.
What does a virtual meeting offer?
- Live, interactive virtual conference in a branded & personalized online environment
- Speakers present remotely from their homes/offices (or our secure studio)
- Delegates attend remotely from their homes or offices
- Recognize your sponsors throughout the presentation
- Track engagement for CE credits with real-time polls, engagement rate and post-event questionnaires
- Attendees receive full help desk support (phone, email, and online chat)
- Increase revenue by attracting delegates from outside your region
- Decrease expenses related to venue rental, travel, parking and catering
- Record your sessions for future viewing and sales
Do you have questions about pivoting your event to a virtual environment? We have answers! Contact our team to learn more about webinars or book a studio tour.
P: (604) 681-0295